AB inBev, Big Drop Brewing and Viv & Oak to present at Lo & No Beverage Summit: North America, June 2-3, Los Angeles
The Lo & No Beverage Summit is North America’s only B2B conference focussed solely on the low and no beverage industry. Trailblazing seminars with industry leaders will be held on June 2-3 in Los Angeles. Innovative start-ups, large multinational alcohol and soft drinks brands as well as buyers from across the supply chain will converge to discover the latest in low and no ABV trends, and how as a business you can capitalize on it.
With bottled low and no ABV beverages set to grow by 32% between 2018 and 2022, triple the growth from the previous 5 years, and consumer demand for a healthier lifestyle up by 58% now is the time to strengthen your low and no strategy.
Diageo’s investment in Ritual Beverage Company last month shows there is a growing interest from investors in the US low and no beverage category. And, with large multinational brands showcasing their low and no beverages during Dry January, including BrewDog’s no alcohol range as well as Heineken’s OO beer, it’s time to discover how to showcase the great drinking experience and taste of low and no!
Our high calibre speaker faculty includes the Ritual Beverage Company, who have recently been invested in by Distill Ventures, who will also present, as well as innovation leads from MillerCoors and MolsonCoors.
- Embracing new consumer preferences: explore the latest trends from data analytics and the key drivers for the low and no category.
- Engaging the consumer: Discover how established and aspiring brands have developed their messaging, packaging and serving methods to meet with mindful drinkers’ expectations.
- Market access: Network with buyers who are actively formulating their low and no strategies and looking to discover innovative products that entice the sober curious
- Gaining distribution: Learn from successful brands on their key challenges when entering or expanding in the US and Canadian markets.
- Strategizing: Understand the growing consumption trends to future-proof your business
- Product pricing and placements: Learn what works and what doesn’t
- Innovation: stay informed in the latest breakthroughs and innovations in the premium adult drinks category including CBD and other functional drinks
- Regulation: Get the latest information from Federal and State level regulators on labelling requirements and descriptors, to support your market access strategy
- Troubleshooting: Network with investors, learn from their strategies and find solutions for your financing needs
For more information visit www.lonobeveragesummitusa.com for more information. As a subscriber of Liquid Careers you are entitled to an additional 10% discount just use LC10 at checkout.