The complete Imbibe Live programme has been revealed
Imbibe Live’s incredible programme of masterclasses, tastings, seminars and competitions has been revealed for all to see!
This year’s line-up is designed to educate, inspire and entertain the on-trade on all drinks categories over the 2 and 3 of July at Olympia London.
There are just too many highlights to mention but our prediction of who our Imbibe Live visitors are going to love are:
- Join ex somm Raj Parr as he explains his Domaine de la Côte wines and his winemaking philosophy in an unmissable session
- It’s Aperitivo Time on Monday with spirits ambassador Mia Johansson, Giuseppe Gallo and friends as they discover modern interpretations of this timeless Italian social and cultural occasion
- Cider is already the art of the blend, but what happens when you mix your fermentations? Tom Oliver will tell you all about it
- Drinks writers Jess Mason and Pete Brown celebrate diversity at the bar – taste your way through a diverse range of beers and how to make sours, saisons and serious big hitters appeal to your beautifully diverse customer base
- Join spirits expert and vermouth fiend Philip Duff to discover the joys of vermouth styles and brands both old and new
- Oh, and there’s exclusive tastings from Château Margaux and Ornellaia …!
The most dynamic programme to date has been created in collaboration with Imbibe Live’s ambassadors: (linking to: http://imbibe.com/imbibe-live-news/imbibe-live-industry-ambassadors-2018/ ) Mia Johansson (spirits ambassador), Xavier Rousset MS (wine ambassador), Mitch Adams (beer ambassador) and Tom Oliver (cider ambassador).
You see the full line-up here (linking to: https://live.imbibe.com/visit/Conferences/ )
Article published by Liquid Careers, leading drink industry job board