Bacardi – Sales Development Programme
Are you looking for a role that will accelerate your career with the largest privately held family owned spirits company in the world? Want to work with premium and iconic brands such as the range of Bacardi Rums, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels, Martini, Woodford Reserve and the rest of our famous portfolio? Then look no further.
What will my role involve:
- Build real partnerships and credibility with your customer base, growing the share of Bacardi Brown Forman- Brands (BBFB) – In the UK, we enjoy a partnership with Brown Forman, distributing the iconic Jack Daniel’s portfolio amongst others.
- Be the face of BBFB on your territory – from introducing exciting new products, engaging the bar trade at brand events, liaising with Wholesale partners or showcasing your good work to internal stakeholders
- Total ownership of Quarterly KPIs – with an array of support to hunt/negotiate new business opportunities and grow brand distribution and visibility in venue
- Work in partnership with customers to bring our global marketing plans to life with consumers
- Work closely with our Brand teams to activate in line with brand expectations
- Create and execute joint business plans with key accounts
- Develop, manage and evolve the Territory plan for your region
- Regular contact with your Line Manager including planned Field Visits for 1-2-1 coachingAbout YouWe want people who are highly motivated, ready to commit and take the plunge to make their mark in a successful company.
This will be a career – not just a job! We want people who are ambitious and want to make a name for themselves.
Desired Skills and Experience
- UK Driving Licence (Full)
- Degree qualified (any discipline)
- Possess a record of high achievement and delivery
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal/ results orientated
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships
- 0-2 years’ work experience (Bar and or Sales experience would be an advantage to your application)